PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Englischer Text richtig?

Lord Nikon
2003-10-15, 18:53:49
Für die Englischklassenarbeit kommen fragen zum einem gemachten Praktikum dran. Hier hab einen Text geschrieben.
Hello my name ist X X.
I worked for the “Schulverwaltungsamt Ratingen” as an administrator. Usually I worked from 8am to 4 pm. I did a lot of tasks during the practical course. For example , I had to configure the ISA Server in schools . The ISA Server is a Server that makes it possible to use a shared internet connection and to protect all pc’s that use the internet connection. Another task was to test “ KNE Autosetup” . This test took over 3 days. My normal task was to give computer support to schools. The first thing I did was to install network cards. The network cards receive their IP from the DHCP. KNE Autosetup is a program , that installs operating system and software that you select automatically. The work climate was very good. I understood myself very well with my boss. He made it possible that I could make a practical course at Peacock. The content of this course, was how you could configure a linux system very well. This course took over 2 days. I visited a meeting in cologne that was called “Systemlösungen NRW”. The organizer were “Schulen ans Netz” and (e-nitative .NRW). During this meeting I had to visit one workshop. I choose the Security workshop. That was very interesting for me , because I learnt a lot of new things there. My most interesting task was to plane a whole network for the Kopernikus Gymnasium Lintorf. For this task I had to count all network card an in this school and all network connections in the whole school. After this I had to insert all network connections on the Building plan of this schools. After all I could say , that was my practical course was very interesting , because I learnt a lot of new technologies and about the contact with costumers.

Ist der Text grammatikalisch falsch oder seht ihr irgendwelche Rechtschreibungfehler ? Ansonsten wäre es nett , wenn euch wenn ihr bessere Ausdrücke für Wörter die ich verwendet einfach postet.

aths
2003-10-15, 19:48:01
Ob englisch oder deutsch, vor Satzzeichen bitte kein Leerzeichen lassen http://www.aths.net/files/smilies/bescheuert.gif.

Das gute A
2003-10-15, 20:20:29
Original geschrieben von Lord Nikon
After all I could say , that was my practical course was very interesting , because I learnt a lot of new technologies and about the contact with costumers.

Heisst es nicht statt "could" besser "can" ? Und das eine "was" ist zuviel.

Mehr konnte ich auf die Schnelle nicht finden, habs aber nur überflogen.

Gruß

Nase
2003-10-15, 20:29:49
Vielleicht könntest du noch alternative Wörter für "task" verwenden. Das verbessert auf jedenfall den Stil.

Rangy
2003-10-15, 20:58:22
Original geschrieben von Nase
Vielleicht könntest du noch alternative Wörter für "task" verwenden. Das verbessert auf jedenfall den Stil.
Genau, so was wie "different works" oder "job", "assignment", "stint"...

Lord Nikon
2003-10-15, 21:03:52
die Antworten haben mir schonmal geholfen , thx :)

Lightning
2003-10-15, 21:36:17
Grammatikalisch ist es glaub ich ganz ok soweit (habs nur überflogen), aber die Sätze erscheinen mir großteils etwas simpel strukturiert und bestehen meist nur aus einem Hauptsatz. Vielleicht kannst du einige Sätze besser verknüpfen. Ich meine das in etwa so:
"Another task was to test “KNE Autosetup”, which took over 3 days."

Was mir noch aufgefallen ist:
"I understood myself very well with my boss."

Das kann man imo nicht so sagen im Englischen, da es eher eine Deutsche Redewendung ist. Etwas wie "I got along with my boss very well" ("ich kam sehr gut mit meinem Boss aus") dürfte aber auch den von dir beabsichtigten Sinn treffen.

(Falls ich hier blödsinn erzähle, bitte korrigiert mich. Bin auch kein Ass in Englisch ^^)

Nase
2003-10-15, 21:41:29
Mir fällt noch was ein. Wenn du mehr "connectives" verwendest, verbessert sich die logische und sprachliche Struktur auch noch. Mit "connectives" meine ich Wörter wie "furthermore", "moreover", "next", "first", "as a result", "consequently" usw. usw. Zudem ist dann der Text auch flüssigere zu lesen.