PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Geniale Dialoge

JAniCHEF
2004-03-25, 15:08:14
Also was sind eure Lieblingsdialoge in Filmen?
Meine 2 Favoriten sind beide aus Resevoir Dogs:

Zum einen, der Dialog am Anfang des Films, und die Frage warum das Lied "Like a Virgin" ,like a virgin heißt.

Und dann noch der Konflikt, in dem Mr. Pink, nicht versteht warum er ausgerechtnet Mr. Pink ist.

PS: Wisst ihr vielleicht Seiten wo solche Kultdialoge aufgelistet sind?

DasToem
2004-03-25, 15:48:42
Sehr kurz, aber:

Was glotzt'n du so, Freundchen?
- Ich bin nicht dein Freund, Penner!

Auch gut: Die Diskussion über Burger und Holland am Anfang selbigen Films.

:)

roman
2004-03-25, 15:52:23
Die Szene aus Heat, als De Niro und Pacino Kaffe trinken gehen.

Und natürlich die Anfangsszene aus Pulp Fiction mit Samuel L. Jackson u. John Travolta:
"Einer Frau die Füsse zu massieren oder deine Zunge in ihr Allerheiligstes zu stecken ist verdammt noch mal nicht dieselbe Liga, es ist noch nicht mal dasselbe Spiel!"
oder
"Aber du weisst schon, dass es eine Erfindung namens Fernsehen gibt, und dass in dieser Erfindung Serien laufen." ;D;D

Da gäbs natürlich noch eine Menge anderer, aber die fallen mir jetzt auf Anhieb ein.

Rangy
2004-03-25, 15:52:35
Original geschrieben von JAniCHEF
Also was sind eure Lieblingsdialoge in Filmen?
Meine 2 Favoriten sind beide aus Resevoir Dogs:

Zum einen, der Dialog am Anfang des Films, und die Frage warum das Lied "Like a Virgin" ,like a virgin heißt.

Und dann noch der Konflikt, in dem Mr. Pink, nicht versteht warum er ausgerechtnet Mr. Pink ist.

PS: Wisst ihr vielleicht Seiten wo solche Kultdialoge aufgelistet sind?
Die beiden sind auch auf meinen Top-Plätzen. Die sind einfach nur genial! :D
------------------------------------------
Für alle, die diese Dialoge nicht kennen:

(INT. UNCLE BOB'S PANCAKE HOUSE - MORNING

Eight men dressed in BLACK SUITS, sit around a table at a breakfast cafe. They are MR. WHITE, MR. PINK, MR. BLUE, MR. BLONDE, MR. ORANGE, MR. BROWN, NICE GUY EDDIE CABOT, and the big boss, JOE CABOT. Most are finished eating and are enjoying coffee and conversation. Joe flips through a small address book. Mr. Brown is telling a long and involved story about Madonna.)
MR. BROWN
Let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song-- it's a metaphor for big dicks.

MR. BLUE
No, it ain't. It's about a girl who's very vulnerable. She's been fucked over a few times and then she meets a guy who's very sensitive.

MR. BROWN
Whoa! whoa...time out Greenbay. Tell that fucking bullshit to the tourists.

JOE
Toby? Who the fuck is Toby?

MR. BROWN
Like a Virgin's not about some sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. That's what True Blue's about. Granted, no argument about that.

MR. ORANGE
Which one's true Blue?

NICE GUY EDDIE
You ain't heard True Blue? It was a big ass hit for Madonna. I don't even follow that Tops of the Pops shit, and even I've heard of True Blue.

MR. ORANGE
Yeah, so - I ain't saying I ain't heard of it. You know; all I asked is how's it go. Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan.

MR. BLONDE
Personally, I can do without her.

MR. BLUE
I used to like her early stuff-- Borderline. When she got all into that Papa Don't Preach phase, I tuned out.

MR. BROWN
You guys are like making me lose my train of thought here. I was saying something. What was it?

JOE
Oh, Toby's that little Chinese girl. What was her last name?

MR. WHITE
What's that?

JOE
It's an old address book I found in a coat I haven't worn in a coon's age. What was that name?

MR. BROWN
What the fuck was I talking about?

MR. PINK
You said True Blue was about a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy, but Like a Virgin was a metaphor for big dicks.

MR. BROWN
Ok. Let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooz who's a regular fuck machine. I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon-- dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

MR. BLUE
How many dicks is that?

MR. WHITE
A lot.

MR. BROWN
Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker, and it's like, whoa, baby. This cat is like Charles Bronson in the great escape. He's digging tunnels. She's getting this serious dick action and feeling something she ain't felt since forever-- pain. Pain.

JOE
Chu? Toby Chu?

MR. BROWN
It hurts. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her. Her pussy should be bubbleyum by now, but when this cat fucks her, it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see, the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it was like to be a virgin. Hence: Like a Virgin.

---------------------------------------
Hier der andere:

(We cut to a warehouse, Joe's standing at the front, in front of a blackboard with a plan on it. The gang is sat in front, like schoolkids with a teacher.)
JOE
You guys like to tell jokes and giggle and kid around, huh? Giggling like a bunch of young broads in the schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Five guys sitting in a bullpen, San Quentin, wondering how the fuck they got there. "What did we do wrong?" "What should've we done?" "What didn't we do?" "Whatdabbada..." "It's your fault, my fault, his fault." All that bullshit. Finally someone's comes up with the idea-- "Wait a minute. While we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around and tell fucking jokes." Got the message? Fellas, I don't mean to holler at you. When this caper's over, and I'm sure it's going to be a successful one, hell we'll get down to Hawaii, and I'll roar and laugh with all of you. You'll find me a different character round here. Right now it's a matter of business. With the exception of Eddie and myself, whom you already know, we're going to be using aliases on this job. Under no circumstances do I want any one of you to relate to each other by your christian names, and I don't want any talk about yourself personally. That includes where you been, your wife's name, where you might've done time, or a bank maybe you robbed in St. Petersburg. All I want you guys to talk about if you have to, is what you're going to do. That should do it. Here are your names... Mr. Brown, Mr. White, Mr. Blonde, Mr. Blue, Mr. Orange, and Mr. Pink.

MR. PINK
Why am I Mr. Pink?

JOE
Because you're a faggot, all right?

(Mr Brown laughs, Mr Blonde smiles)
MR. PINK
Why can't we pick our own colors?

JOE
No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black. But they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way, I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.

MR. BROWN
Yeah, but Mr. Brown, that's a little too close to Mr. Shit.

MR. PINK
Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How about if i'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.

JOE
You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink.

MR. WHITE
Who cares what your name is?

MR. PINK
Yeah, that's easy for you to say. You're Mr. White. You have a cool sounding name. All right look, if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, you wanna trade?

JOE
Hey, nobody's trading with anybody. This ain't a goddamn fucking city council meeting, you know. Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job-- my way or the highway. Now what's it going to be, Mr. Pink?

MR. PINK
Jesus christ. Fucking forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.

JOE
I'll move on when I feel like it. All you guys got the goddamn message? I'm so goddamn mad hollering at you guys, I can hardly talk. Let's go to work.
-------------------------------
Man muss das eigentlich sehen, der ganze Film ist IMO gespickt mit guten Dialogen. Tarantino halt...

DrumDub
2004-03-25, 15:56:02
hehe... auch sehr geil:

"ich wollte doch nur kuscheln."

"du kleiner wichser"

na, welcher film?

Mordred
2004-03-25, 15:57:26
Original geschrieben von DrumDub
hehe... auch sehr geil:

"ich wollte doch nur kuscheln."

"du kleiner wichser"

na, welcher film?

wenn ich mich nicht irre "Boondock Saints" oder so ähnlich. Deutschen Titel hab ich vergessen

some1
2004-03-25, 16:02:56
der dt. Titel is imho "Der blutige Pfad Gottes"...

{655321}-Hades
2004-03-25, 17:28:54
Der "Sizilianer sind Nigger" Dialog aus "True Romance" ist seeeehr geil.

Der Eingangsmonolog zu "Trainspotting" rockt auch... "Sag ja...aber das alles zählt nicht wenn du ehrlich an der Nadel hängst"

In "American History X" rockt die KKK-Parodie des Schwarzen im Gefängnis.

Und generell einfach nur geil von den Dialogen bleibt "Fight Club", da gibt es so einige Brüller "MARLA DU ELENDSTOURISTIN! ICH HABE DICH DURCHSCHAUT! VERSCHWINDE VON HIER, ICH BRAUCHE DAS HIER VERSTEHST DU?"

JAniCHEF
2004-03-25, 17:50:29
Irgendwie sind alle Filme an denen Tarantino mitgewirkt hat, dialogmäßig genial.
Jo, der Dialog ,mit den Niggern und den Sizilianern in True Romance, war wirklich spitze...auch ganz weit vorne.

Kein Dialog aber ein Monalog, da spricht Theoden,in LOTR:TTT, über die fehlende Hilfe von Gondor gegenüber Rohan "wo war gondor als...".

DrumDub
2004-03-25, 22:31:42
Original geschrieben von [KoC]Mordred
wenn ich mich nicht irre "Boondock Saints" oder so ähnlich. Deutschen Titel hab ich vergessen

korrekt. :)

william dafoe in der rolle seines lebens. die anfangsszene ist einfach nur genial. (genau wie die ballerei vor dem haus.)

cyjoe
2004-03-25, 23:43:59
Jimmie: "Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out in front that said, 'Dead nigger storage'?"
Jules: "Jimmie..."
Jimmie: "Answer the question! Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said 'Dead nigger storage'?"
Jules: "No man, I didn't."
Jimmie: "You know why you didn't see that sign?"
Jules: "Why?"
Jimmie: "'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!"

Ich bin euer König
König von Wem?
Der Briten
Wer sind denn die Briten?
Wir alle, alle sind wir Briten - und ich bin euer König
Is' mir neu, dass wir 'nen König haben, ich dachte, wir wären 'n autonomes Kollektiv
Hör' auf, dir was vorzumachen, Genossin, wir leben in einer Diktatur, einer sich selbst erhaltenden Autokratie
Halt's Maul, ich befehle dir, den Mund zu halten
Befehl, hm? Wer glaub der, das er ist?
Ich bin euer König
Ich hab euch nich' gewählt
Könige werden nicht gewählt
Wie seid ihr dann König geworden?
Die Herrin der See ... reichte empor das Zepter aus den Tiefen des Wassers und kündigte damit an, dass ich, Arthus, durch göttliche Vorsehung bestimmt dies' Zepter tragen Solle - deshalb bin ich euer König.
Hör' zu, fremde Weiber, die in irgend welchen Tümpeln hocken, sind keine Basis für irgend ein Regierungssystem - die oberste Exekutivmacht leitet sich her von einem Mandat der arbeitenden Masse, nicht von einer verlogenen Wasserzeremonie

Meine All-time-favourite-Dialoge. Der erste aus Pulp Fiction, letzterer aus dem Holy Grail von Monty Python

habe ich in diesem Thread (http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68955&perpage=20&pagenumber=1) schon gepostet...

MadManniMan
2004-03-26, 03:33:23
Sinnlos im Weltraum - Das Fehlende Fragment

;D (http://www.sinnlos-im-weltraum.de/MP3/Kochend_heisser_kaffee.mp3) und :lolaway: (http://www.sinnlos-im-weltraum.de/MP3/Kaffee.mp3)

:bigl:

mofhou
2004-03-26, 16:10:14
Mystery science theatre 3000:

An Board eines Raumschiffes wird Alarm ausgelöst, das Team eilt zur Stelle und sieht Crow mit einer Hacke in der Hand

"Crow, was machst du da???!!"
"Ich grabe einen Tunnel zur Erde."
*schaut auf sein Blatt*
" Meinen Berechungen zur FOlge werden wir alle zu 100% sterben. He das hab ich sogar unterstrichen..."

gerry7
2004-03-26, 18:48:58
Sind sie Polizisten?
Nein, Mam Musiker.

Allgemein die Dialoge aus Blues Brothers

Wir sind im Namen der Herrn unterweges.