PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : DSC: 1.17 less DemoShow Creator

Unregistered
2001-05-30, 05:52:04
Hey can you create a version of demo show creator that doesn't ask for the the Q3 1.17 exe file. Hardly anyone uses that anymore anyway.

I tried to install a new beta versiona nd it wouldn't go thru and kept asking for that. I just want a version that works with 1.27g/h and is easy to install. I haven't downgraded to 1.17 in like 5 months

thanks

Cache

http://www.cached.net

RAL
2001-05-30, 14:27:16
Hey can you create a version of demo show creator that doesn't ask for the the Q3 1.17 exe file. Hardly anyone uses that anymore anyway.

Yes, the next version will not have such a installation restriction anymore, but as you may know, the next PR will change the demo format again, so the version switch thing (or on-the-fly demo converting thing) will accompany us some more time.

I tried to install a new beta versiona nd it wouldn't go thru and kept asking for that. I just want a version that works with 1.27g/h and is easy to install. I haven't downgraded to 1.17 in like 5 months

The next versions installation routine will also be able to create the 1.17exe from the 1.27exe itself in case of that the user wishes to enable 1.17 version compatiblity.

thanks for your feedback,
RAL