PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : aTuner & Windows Large Fonts

Gast
2004-05-31, 19:09:41
Hello,

I was directed to this forum from the aTuner webpage. I have found a bug in aTuner but I cannot find any other way to contact the author.

Windows has a "Large Fonts" display setting that enlarges fonts by 120%. This is handy for very-high-resolution screens where the standard fonts are too small.

aTuner is unusable in Large Fonts mode because the app window does not enlarge in proportion to the fonts. As a result only the top-left portion of the layout is visible in the window. Here is a Microsoft Knowledge Base article about it:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q177/7/95.asp&NoWebContent=1

Carl <litt @at@ execulink.com>

aths
2004-06-01, 13:06:19
Do you tried to edit the zoom.txt (this file can be found in the aTuner-directory)?

zeckensack
2004-06-01, 18:16:31
Carl,
pardon me for hijacking your thread, but could you please tell me how I'd enable large fonts? I've looked in several places and just can't find the option. Neither in the fonts section in the control panel (this just lists all installed fonts), nor in the display properties.

Is using one of the funky-colored Windows display schemes the only way to activate large fonts, or is there a separate switch anywhere?

I'm just asking because I, too, have a little GUI that I'd like to be compatible with large fonts ... :)

StefanV
2004-06-01, 18:31:27
Zecke

Open the Display panel -> advanced.

If you don't see that option you should check your eys ;)

You should even see the option 'Compatibility' where you should find Options like 'Restart the computer before applying the new display settings' ;)

zeckensack
2004-06-01, 19:00:21
Original geschrieben von Stefan Payne
Zecke

Open the Display panel -> advanced.

If you don't see that option you should check your eys ;)

You should even see the option 'Compatibility' where you should find Options like 'Restart the computer before applying the new display settings' ;) Thx :bonk: :D
Looks like I'm in the clear :)