PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Indien gut ?

FireFrog
2002-04-14, 16:49:59
Hi, is das hier geschrieben ??
INDIA
In 1858 the first British colonists arrived in India
In 1858 made the British King India made India to a colony, in 1947 India became free after Mahatma Gandi lead a movement against the Britsh.

950 Million people live in India, India have a overpopulation the birth rate is about 28%, in one year the population crew about 17 Million people.
The capital city is New Delhi, 302.000 people live their, the biggest city’s are Big-Delhi with 10 Million, Kolkata (earlier Calcutta) ca. 11 Million and the biggest city with ca. 12,6 Million is Mumbai (Bombay).

One of the most famous buildings is the “Taj Mahal”, it’s a tomb from Maharaja Shahjahan for his wife Mumtaz when she died at the birth with their 14th child.
The national language is Hindi, but it give ca. seventeen more language’s, the official language is English.
The birth of a girl is in India a mishap, because at the marriage the Family of the bride must give some presents to the bridegroom for example Gold, a Car, everything what you need for a home, washing machine….

language = Sprache
lead = Anfürhen
movement = Bewegung
tomb = Grabmal
mishap = Unglück
bride = Braut
bridegroom = Bräutigam

FireFrog
2002-04-14, 20:10:48
Hier das Verbesserte, kann man das so lassen...und reicht das für 15 min???

INDIA
In 1858 the first British colonists arrived in India
In 1858 made the British King India made India to a colony, in 1947 India became free after Mahatma Gandhi lead a movement against the British.

950 Million people live in India, India has an overpopulation the birth rate is about 28% and in one year the population grew about 17 Million people.
The capital city is New Delhi, 302.000 people live there, the biggest city’s are Big-Delhi with 10 Million, Kolkata (earlier Calcutta) ca. 11 Million and the biggest city with ca. 12, 6 Million is Mumbai (Bombay).

One of the most famous buildings is the “Taj Mahal” in Agra; it’s a tomb from Maharaja Shahjahan for his wife Mumtaz when she died at the birth with their 14th child.
The national language is Hindi, but there are seventeen more languages, the official language is English.
The birth of a girl is in India a mishap, because at the marriage the Family of the bride must give some presents to the bridegroom for example Gold, a Car, everything what you need for a home, washing machine…. If you have too much girls you are a poor family, so kill poor Family’s there child’s when they at the birth.

The “Golden Temple” in Amritsar is also a very famous building, it is in the middle of a huge water tank [ca. 100x100 m], it was build in the 16th century after the demolition by marauder’s was it 1760-1770 build up. It is the main sanctum for the Sikhs.
I was there twice and it is really impressing and beautiful, I never see something like that it is peaceful, the ambiance is breathtaking. In the temple is also the holy book “Adi Granh“ with the hymns to the deities of the sect.

Cow’s are holy in India, no Indian would hit or kill an Cow, they are often produce traffic jam’s, if a cow lie down at the middle of the street you must wait until the cow go away before you can drive ahead.

My Opinion:
India is a beautiful country!
I visit it twice and I like the country very, I think everybody should visit India one time in his life. You never saw a mentality like in India.

language = Sprache
lead = Anfürhen
movement = Bewegung
tomb = Grabmal
mishap = Unglück
bride = Braut
bridegroom = Bräutigam
demolition = Zerstörung
marauder = Plünderer
build up = Aufbauen
sanctum = Heiligtum
Sikhs = Anhänger des Sikhismus [ = Eine Religion]
twice = Zweimal
impressing = beeindruckend
ambiance = Atmosphäre
breathtaking = Atemberaubend
hymns = Hymnen
deities = Gottheiten
sect = Sekte
lie down = Hinlegen
mentality = Menalität

FireFrog
2002-04-14, 21:44:44
Der Thread ist jetzt im Offtopic Forum unter Indien

silmarin
2002-04-14, 23:55:20
erledigt..

FireFrog
2002-04-14, 23:57:41
was wärs denn gewesen?

Amokles
2002-04-15, 16:58:39
Indien? Dazu fäält mir nur eins ein!
CurryChickenSpinat!(Pizza von Oetker)

Sebastian
2002-04-15, 17:44:08
dein englisch is teilweise grauseam :)

ok, ich tipp ma, du willst verbesserungsvorschläge hören, oder?

zeile:
3: india king inda??
7: cities mus es heissen
10: it is a tomb, majaraja xy had built for his wife AFTER she died
12/13 national/official language? unterschied?
16/17 ".. if you have a lot of daughter, you becoma poor easily, for you have to equip them with things when they become married" waär besser
20: the demolion by marauders ohne ´
20: it was built in 16...
21: i have been there twice / i haver never seen something peaceful like that before
22: ambience
22: in the tmple there also is...
24: hymns for the deities, besser choral oder sowas
25: in india cows are holy
25: they produce, ohne are
26: jams ohne ´
26: if a cow lies down
26: you have to wait
27: goes away
27: can drive on
30: i have visited
30: very much
31: you won´t find any mentality like the indian one

ok, bin ma durch, ich hoffe ich konnte dir helfen.
arbeite an deiner grammatik ;)

Seppo