PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : games akademie?

Gast
2004-09-14, 21:16:08
hi,

auf der games-convention war doch nen
stand wo es infos für weiterbildungen zum
spieledesigner/grafiker gab, kennt da jemand nen
link?

me

Gast
2004-09-14, 21:19:34
btw kennt da jemand nen fernstudium oder lehrgang
zu?

me

maximAL
2004-09-14, 21:53:08
bemüh mal da (http://www.usf2.de/forum/index.php?) die suchfunktion.

übrigens, zum thema ausgebildeter gamedesigner:
Game Designer (Idea Guy/Think Tank): The job title "Game Designer" is probably the biggest misnomer in the game development industry. I get e-mails and phone calls all the time from people asking how they can become a Game Designer...the idea guy and think tank behind every aspect of a game. They claim to have this "great idea" and want to know how to get a job turning that idea into reality. I have to say right now that THERE IS NO SUCH JOB IN THE GAMES INDUSTRY!!! The only way to have this job is to do one of two things: 1. Start your own game company or 2. Work in the games industry for ten years or more and work your way up to the Presidency of an existing game company. That's it. Game companies have more than enough "idea guys" and game ideas in general than they ever have time to produce games. They certainly aren't going to pay someone to sit around and come up with ideas all day. It's just not going to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, here, but it really needs to be said. It's hard enough to get into the games industry in the first place. It's impossible to find the "dream job" of Game Designer without paying your dues, fronting major funding for a company so you're in charge or finding a Genie in a lamp who will grant you three wishes. Sorry, but that's the way it is. In my experience, everyone at the company can contribute ideas to a project. Most companies have design by committee in the early phases of development, then more specific decisions are made along the way by project and department leads as well as producers. (http://www2.ravensoft.com/getajob.htm#gamedesigner) :wink: