PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : practical training in england?

Ahextra
2005-01-16, 14:29:18
Hello,

Does somebody knows somthing about a practical training in a tourism company in england or an other country with englisch language? How can I get such practical training by myself? Yesterday I already surch for addresses, but I didn`t find some. I donīt want to book an practical training about a german company. Because I think it will be cheeper when I do everything by myself. But I donīt know. What do you think about it and can you help me,please?
This practical training should be from May or July to the end of August 2005.

Thankīs for everything help!

Bye...

Emulsifire
2005-01-16, 15:12:55
Hello,

Does somebody knows somthing about a practical training in a tourism company in england or an other country with englisch language? How can I get such practical training by myself? Yesterday I already surch for addresses, but I didn`t find some. I donīt want to book an practical training about a german company. Because I think it will be cheeper when I do everything by myself. But I donīt know. What do you think about it and can you help me,please?
This practical training should be from May or July to the end of August 2005.

Thankīs for everything help!

Bye...
I think its absolutely required that you get trained with your English. But I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not able to help you. I think you should do a research on the internet, maybe you'll find something profitably.

iam.cool
2005-01-18, 03:02:42
First you really should improve your English, your Grammar and that stuff isnt verry well........ Usually Native speaker are prefered for such things.

Ahextra
2005-01-18, 16:09:25
Yes, yes I know that my englisch is very terrible! And that is the reason why I want to do this practical training. So I can improve my englisch and I learn something about the work in a toursim company! And I think it is the easiest way to lern the language or?

Hallodri1972
2005-01-19, 09:11:56
learning by doing, thats right my friend, no need go to GB or any other english speaking country when you already speak perfect.

It would be easier for you if you go to your local Arbeits-Agentur or any Berufs Informations Center in your town. Maybe they can help you with adresses etc. since you are probably not an student who wants to work in a special job.

On the other hand, we are all europeans. You can just go there and search for your self. You are allowed to do so. But you must be aware, that you wonīt earn much money to live from, how are you planning to finance this "trip"?

Living isnīt cheap in Englang!!

Greetings Hallodri

€: you did do some internet research? otherwise take a look here

http://www.praktikum-service.de/index.html?/Forumabruf.php

Braincatcher
2006-08-02, 17:42:48
Yes, yes I know that my englisch is very terrible! And that is the reason why I want to do this practical training. So I can improve my englisch and I learn something about the work in a toursim company! And I think it is the easiest way to lern the language or?

Well, the problem is that good English is required for such an internship (I wouldn't call it practical training, by the way). So I suggest that you participate in something like a language program in which you spend several weeks in an English speaking country; you will be learning English not only in something like a school, but also on daytrips to interesting places. It's not all that cheap, either...

edit: I just noticed that the last contribution was posted more than 1 year ago xD