PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Song beim Abspann von Battle Royale 2

shuya1
2005-02-13, 22:44:34
Hallo,
kann mir jemand helfen und den Namen der Band/Gruppe die den Song beim Abspann von BR2 nennen?
Vielen Dank und Grüße,

Peppo
2005-02-14, 18:21:27
MAYONAKA SHOUNEN TOTSUGEKI DAN ("Midnight Boys Attack Team") (the BRII ending theme song):
A wistful, unpolished 7-and-a-half-minute punk ode that becomes an energetic rallying cry at the end, the song by the band Stance Punks seems to have as much to do with BRII as it does with "The Midnight Workers," the nickname for Kinji Fukasaku's loyal filmmaking crew. With earnest lines like "I charge at my dream; I charge at your heart," the song was said to be a favorite of Kinji Fukasaku himself.

The song is the tenth track on the eponymous first album by the Stance Punks , which is available at CDJapan and Amazon.co.jp.; it can also be found on the BRII soundtrack album.

A romanization and translation of the song are available on www.bobmink.com, courtesy of the lovely and talented Mink.

The song can be downloaded from this little spot on angelfire: http://www.angelfire.com/film/mayonakashounen

http://www.battleroyalefilm.net/merchandise/music.html :D

shuya1
2005-02-16, 22:07:12
eigentlich gehört meine Faulheit ja bestraft ;) Aber vielen Dank für den Tipp!
Gruß,

shuya1
2005-02-16, 22:29:34
Hallo

stance punks Mayonaka Shounen Totsugeki Dan
Jetzt habe ich zwar das MP3 würde mir eventuell aber mehr von
der Band interessieren? Wo bekommt die CD/Album?
Amazon führt solche Produkte nicht ;(

Stance Punks - Mayonaka Shounen Totsugeki Dan
Dragon Ash - Shizuka na Hibi no Kaidan Wo

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Peppo
2005-02-17, 09:30:26
Hmm... Schau mal bei asiatischen Internethändlern vorbei... Da ist eher was zu finden.

www.amazon.co.jp
www.cdjapan.co.jp
www.sensasian.com

shuya1
2005-02-17, 18:38:15
Hi Peppo,
Vielen Dank einige diese Adressen hatte ich schon. Nur leider mußte bei diesen Unternehmen immer mit Kreditkarte bezahlen(Nur für diese Bestellung eine Kreditkarte beantragen?). Es wäre toll, wenn sich ein entsprechende Importeur erbarmen würde.
Gruß und Danke