PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Korrekturlesen Englisch

Craig
2005-03-08, 22:42:24
Sollte nen Comment schreiben, wäre es möglich, dass ihn jemand zur Korrektur schnell lesen könnte? Bitte keine Comments, wie schlecht meine Grammatik sei; jeder hat mal klein angefangen ;).

Many people lack job satisfaction these days. What does it take for you personally to find a job and the work you do satisfying?

First of all its important for me, that I can find one at least. In this time it isn’t self-evident to find a job, with more than 5 million workers without a job. Secondly I want to earn a lot of money in my job because I want to have a family and to take care for them, so its important to get a good salary e.g. if you want to build your own homestead or if you want to have a good car. Furthermore I have to like this job. This job should not be monotonous and boring; I have to feel good with doing my work to feel satisfied. In addition to that it would be nice to have a nice boss and nice fellows, but you cannot chose them by your own.

edgecrusher
2005-03-08, 23:33:51
also mein text wäre so

Many people lack of job satisfaction these days. What does it take for you to find a job that satisfies you?

First of all it's important to me to find an employment. In this time it isn't selv-evident to find an employment with 5 millions of unemployed people. Secondly I'm looking for a well-paid job because I want to found a family and take care of them. This means getting a good salary is important. Especially for all the everyday life things like buying a home or a bigger car for the family. The third important thing would be that this employment satisfies me. I'm looking for a non-monotonous and interesting job. The workload itself should fulfill myself. And the last and mabye very important point would be a nice working climate e.g. my boss and co-workers. hopefully they are all friendly and try to integrate me as fast as it could be.

einige sachen hab ich geändert den grundtenor hab ich versucht drinnen zu lassen

schreib obs gefällt

Craig
2005-03-09, 00:07:49
Doch klingt gut. Habs mal versucht in meinen Text zu integrieren. Dank dir.