PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : @tuner active in games ??? possible ???

Gast
2005-03-22, 13:00:17
Bonjour à tous !!!

je m'adresse aux experts !

Voilà ma couleur par défaut (éclat des couleurs) sur mon buro avec ma powercolor 9800 pro 256 bit est plutôt fade...

Et comme ds les driver ATI tous confondus ils n'existe pas de réglage direct sur l'éclat des couleurs (contrairement aux pilotes Geforce nvidia) j'utilise @tuner en variant le sinus vers la droite ds l'option"gamma"... c'est le seul moyen que j'ai trouvé...

mais le problème restant est que @tuner et ses réglages gamma ne sont plus actifs lorsque je lance un jeu...:

d'où mon dilemme :

-Comment garder @tuner actifs graphiquement ds les jeux pour garder de belles couleurs ???

- Ou connaissez vous d'autre technik, driver ou technik pour rendre de l'éclat à mes couleurs ds les jeux et le bureau sans @tuner...??? (et là je pense avoir tout essayé , driver com tweaker...)

Gast
2005-03-22, 13:11:21
I'm french guy !.... sorry for the french version

my problem is simple : i need atuner to have beauty color on my desktop because in the ati driver there are no tweak to adjust the color (to have live color, true, shine color ...("vive" ou "éclatante" in french)....

(i have a powercolor 9800pro 256 bit 128mo... with ati catalyst 5.3 and xp pro)

I find it with the tweak in "gamma" of @tuner with the "sinus" to the right...

But when i launch a game @tuner is not active on the graphik and so on the color of the game...
so i want a tips to keep @tuner active in the games to have true color, beauty color like on my desk in the game....

do you understand and do you have any solutions ????

Thanks a lot !!!!

-|NKA|- Bibo1
2005-03-22, 19:20:40
Bonjour!
I hope I understood you correctly.
When you save a profile for a game there is a little box stating :
"Include current atuner gamma settings"
Try clicking that on when you make a profile for a game.
Cu
Bibo1

aths
2005-03-22, 22:06:03
I'm french guy !.... sorry for the french version

my problem is simple : i need atuner to have beauty color on my desktop because in the ati driver there are no tweak to adjust the color (to have live color, true, shine color ...("vive" ou "éclatante" in french)....

(i have a powercolor 9800pro 256 bit 128mo... with ati catalyst 5.3 and xp pro)

I find it with the tweak in "gamma" of @tuner with the "sinus" to the right...

But when i launch a game @tuner is not active on the graphik and so on the color of the game...
so i want a tips to keep @tuner active in the games to have true color, beauty color like on my desk in the game....

do you understand and do you have any solutions ????I understand your problem, but there is no solution.

aTuner uses a Windows API-function called "SetDeviceGamma", to load a so-called Gamma-Lookup-Table to the VGA card. But there are some games which resets that Table.

Moreover, as far as I remember, ATI graphic cards are using an extra table for 3D Application. I don't know how to alter *that* gamma value.