PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wie Age of Empires 3 auf Win2000 updaten?

klumy
2005-11-08, 17:18:10
Habe AO3 unter Win2000 zum Laufen gebracht, kann aber leider den 1.01 Patch nicht aufspielen.

Fehler "Old File does not exist"

Was kann ich tun?

looking glass
2005-11-08, 17:21:09
http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=255488

Und Folgelink im Tread

klumy
2005-11-08, 17:24:09
das Spiel läuft schon bei mir, ich will es nur noch auf die neueste Version patchen

looking glass
2005-11-08, 17:34:16
Und was steht da bitte z.B.?

I have Windows 2000. I have the CDs for the game, and I successfully installed it by using "setup /a" in the command prompt. However, I'm not able to patch the game because it says that I'm missing the correct registry settings. How do I fix this?

Edit: The solution is simple. Open up your registry (type "regedit" in the command prompt), navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Microsoft Games/Age of Empires 3/1.0, right click on the right portion of the window and select Add String Value. Name it "SetupPath", then right-click it and Modify it, typing in the full path of your Age of Empires III folder. (The default path is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires 3").

oder auch:

To Install The Age of Empires 3 1.1 Update: You must do the following:

1. Start > Run...
2. Type in Regedit and press OK
3. Goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Microsoft Games/ Age of Empires 3/1.0
4. If you do not see a folder called Microsoft/ or Microsoft Games/ then you must create each folder leading up to 1.0.
5. To create a folder in the registry Right Click in the folder area and mouse-over New, then click Key and rename the folder appropriately.
6. Once you arive at the folder named 1.0 then you must Right Click in the right-hand side of the window; and mouse-over New, then click String Value
7. Name the new string value SetupPath, then Right Click on it; and click Modify
8. Under Value Data: you must type the Exact Location of the aoe3.exe If you used the recommended directory I gave above durring the installation, then you must put this: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age Of Empires 3\Age Of Empires III (Note: This is where most people go wrong, so be sure you have the Exact Directory Location of your aoe3.exe)
9. Run the Age of Empires 3 1.1 update.

Thank you once again to all who have posted such great and helpful information.

Ich schreib nicht umsonst das man dem Link im verlinkten Tread folgen soll, da gibts bestimmt noch mehr hilfreiches.

klumy
2005-11-08, 17:43:07
danke jetzt hat es geklappt !!
hatte tomaten auf den augen