PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Liberian Email Scam

superkraut
2006-03-03, 18:35:52
Hiya,

habe gestern ne mail bekommen, habe aber keine ahnung wer diese person ist, ich hinterlasse keine email addy's in XXX seiten.

Quote:

Dearest XXXXX,
How was your day?. Mine is good and i had cool day but lonely though.Mine here was very cold in the morning .I thank you for the mail and your concern, God will bless you for me.I believe in my heart that we will have a joyful and happy relationship, .I am originally from Liberia in Western part of Africa. My full name is Nadia Harry Fumba Moniba .I am presently in Senegal. i think you are such a nice and wonderful man every woman will like to be associated with and you sound like a good and trustworthy friend. At the moment i don't work , my hobby is reading novels and listening to music, i also like dancing and i am glad to tell you that i am a very good dancer .I am very good in the kitchen also, i am a home girl girl from a good family , i weigh 49kg and i am 168cm tall
I am 25 years old and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that broke out in my country.My late father Dr Harry Fumba Moniba was the former vice president to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my brothers after the death of my father in a tragic motor accident in Detroit,Michigan, you can read the story all here ....
http://www.copla.org/moniba.htm
Mum was a Lebanese while Dad native Liberian .I am the only person that is alive now and i managed to escaped through the help of the peacekeepers while i was at my cousin place and make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now, i had terrible experience in the past and i want to begin a new life and move forward. I will like you to know that i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Siemone Uyaka who is the pastor of the (christ the king church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. I have no other place i can move to because i don't have a passport .
I really love your expession and sincererity, i will like to have a good relationship with you, and i believe that you will always live to enjoy me, i will do my best to make you happy, i know with God all things are possible.My interest now for any relationship is marriage purpose and to complete my studies and rebuild my broken life.
The RevrendsTel number is ??????????? if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this kind of situation. Dakar is a fine city surrounded by the atlantic ocean with nice beach everywhere.
Now Listern to me I have my late father's Deposite certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $7.5M(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).I will like you to guarantee me of your trust and capability because i don't really know you but i feel within me you are harmless and please don't take it for granted .I know how it may sound but i have no other choice than to tell you everything that concerns me as i don't want to hide anything from since we are in for a relationship.i Feel you must know all and i must know all about you , I don't want you to think i am desperate but i just want to be honest and frank to you , you have a good mind from your mail and i believed it is destiny that brough us this day , don't look at the money but look into my heart first and let love discover itself and then we can rise above the sky , for is hard this days to trust , i have made up my mind to settle down with a serious man who will show me love and care and i do the same .
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your position in your country and from it you can send some money for me to get travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone, for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding somebody,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Nadia.

Unquote

Komisch, oder was denkt Ihr ??????

Cheers und seit gewarnt

superkraut

RMC
2006-03-03, 18:46:20
Wieso soll ich was darüber denken?

Das sind 0815 Spam Mails von der Nigeria Connection. Die sitzen dort und jeder von denen verschickt täglich 500 solcher Spams, ist nur eine Frage der Zeit bis die auch bei dir angelangt ;) auch ohne sich in XXX Seiten einzutragen, es genügt wenn deine Adresse irgendwo im Inet sichtbar ist. (oder sie erreichen dich per Zufalls-Templates)

Ich hab erst kürzlich einen Bericht darüber im Profil (glaub das wars) gelesen. Ein Österreicher ist daran fast zu Grunde gegangen. Die haben immer mehr Mails geschickt mit immer mehr Geldbeträgen die er überweisen soll weil er der Person aus der Mail geglaubt hat. War echt interessant zu lesen wie das funktioniert und wie deren Masche ist. So blöd es klingt. Der Typ tat mir zwar schon sehr leid, aber irgendwie ists doch die gerechte Strafe für so viel Blauäugigkeit. Irgendwann muss man doch Verdacht schöpfen.

Dürfte aber (hoffentlich!!) doch jedem schon längst bekannt sein (aber wie man sieht ists doch nicht immer so). Ich krieg täglich sowas.