PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Studying/living in England?

Deathrid3r
2006-07-06, 18:21:25
I was just wondering if there's anyone here who is already studying or going to study at an English university? (or even Scottish :P)

I went to school there for the last two years and gonna go on to study for another three. Sounds familiar to anyone ?

Ah well, and if there people "just" living (and working) there, how did you come to go/stay in England...after uni, work?

Let's hope there actually people still visiting the english forum...seems dead most of the time!

Braincatcher
2006-07-16, 16:59:16
Well, my older brother went to England two years ago for reasons of his relationship with a British woman. Be that as it may, I know that she has studied history (and another subject that doesn't come to my mind at the moment) and she had to pay semester fees - you have to repay them when having a job with a certain minimum wage. Probably foreigners are not allowed to study under these relatively easy circumstances, but why not give scholarship a try? I know and heard of several people who studied by scholarship; all of them were very successful! So you ought to apply for it immediately...:)

Deathrid3r
2006-07-17, 14:34:12
I already applied and given good results in my A-Level (similar to German Abitur) I will get my place without problems...
and yes, I have to pay fees, but since I am EU citizen, it's the same as for the English- so no big problems there...