PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Kyro Chipsatz + Battlefield 1942

Unregistered
2002-09-06, 12:43:28
Hi,

hat noch jemand von euch diese Kombi?Also ich sehe alles Blau egal welche Detail Stufe ich einstelle(grafik).Woran könnte dies liegen.!?

cyjoe
2002-09-06, 13:16:36
das liegt daran, dass bf1942 zwingend eine T&L-Unit voraussetzt - d.h. kein battlefield auf der kyro :(

DocEvil
2002-09-06, 15:59:48
zumindest die demo ist inkompatibel mit kyro. Wenn die entwickler bis zur vollversion nicht nachlegen wirds mit dieser kombination wohl nix...

Argo Zero
2002-09-06, 18:08:51
Probiers mal mit 3D Analyze ... ;)
Könnt ja dann klappen mit viel CPU .....

mapel110
2002-09-06, 19:17:08
Originally posted by Argo Zero
Probiers mal mit 3D Analyze ... ;)
Könnt ja dann klappen mit viel CPU .....

hat man schon zum laufen gebracht, aber mit krass darstellungsfehler. die vollversion mit aller voraussicht nach auch keine kyro2-karten unterstützen.

randy
2002-09-14, 12:46:22
ist zwar schon länger der patch draussen, aber zusätzlich noch hier ein post von Jodi aus dem pvr-net forum:

I can play bf1942 fine on my kyroII. However it took me AGES to get it to run. And yes, no blue people either.

Im not going to explain it to registry newbies, Ill let other people do that. Ill just tell you what you have to do:

1) Make sure your running the release version of DirectX 8.1 (most people do, only games programmers like myself might not be)

2) When you run the game, make sure you have Environment mapping TURNED ON, BEFORE you join a game. This is actually cube map stuff, which kyro cant do, but if its disabled the game will crash out in 5-20 seconds for no reason (well, there was a reason, something to do with vetex shaders and texture layers)

3) This is the magic bit:

Make a game profile for bf1942demo.exe, and tick "no renders till flip"

now, fire up the registry, find said entry for bf1942demo.exe, and add the following string key:

DXTExposeCaps

set the value of this to 1.

now, play along, and remember, to steer the plane on ground, use the rudders, to steer it in the air, use the arrow keys/mouse.

Gruss
randy