PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : RPG Codex Gothic 3 Review

Lurtz
2006-11-21, 03:03:52
RPG Codex, die Gothic 3 schon vor dem Release oft positiv erwähnt haben, haben jetzt ein Review veröffentlicht:
Gothic 3 is the latest addition, and, in my opinion, the best game in the Gothic series, developed by Piranha Bytes, a German developer. The game continues the evolution of the series, expanding the land and the lore, adding a lot of new RPG elements, improving the existing ones, and completely redesigning the character and the combat systems.
[...]
Gothic 3 isn't a perfect game, and about every aspect of it could and should have been improved. However, even in the current state, it's a fantastic and highly enjoyable game that I simply couldn't stop playing. Gothic 3 has been referred to as an "unpolished gem" in another review, and I strongly agree with this opinion. If I had to slap a number on G3, it would have been a solid 80-85% score. Hats off to the developers.
Sehr positive Beurteilung also. Der obligatorische Gothic 3 vs Oblivion Vergleich darf natürlich auch nicht fehlen.

http://www.rpgcodex.com/content.php?id=137