PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Faule Ausrede? Oder ist es wahr?

Mark
2007-05-29, 19:24:01
meine freundin hat bei ebay usa was bestellt, was aber nicht angekommen ist. heute hat sie diese mail bekommen:

Hi,

We found out why your package was not received. I have also been informed by the Police and Post office that a lot of my packages were found.

We had two individuals in our neighborhood who were arrested for stealing mail. I have daily pickup at our business and your package was mixed in with the bunch.

I have a meeting at the post office on Tuesday because Monday is a Holiday for us. I am going to pick up the packages and reship all of them Tuesday.

I was really worried because about 38 of my packages were among the ones found in a hotel room.

None were opened. I guess they had some kind of sting going on and they found credit cards, car tags etc. I think their were around 20 individuals involved in this and it has been going on for 2 months.

I am very sorry for this.

Please email me back to confirm you received this.

Thanks
Lucy

meint ihr das stimmt?

Byteschlumpf
2007-05-29, 19:44:14
Der "Publikumsjoker" im Forum kann auch nicht entscheiden, was wahr oder unwahr ist - sorry! ;)

nggalai
2007-05-29, 19:44:49
Kann natürlich immer sein. Wenn er/sie es wie heute abschickt, mußt Du halt geduldig sein.

Könnte natürlich auch alles Bullshit sein. So genau weiß man das nie … aber im Zweifel für den Angeklagten!

yardi
2007-05-29, 20:28:18
Könnte schon möglich sein, klar. Was ich komisch finde: Wer klaut Pakete, sammelt die in einem Hotelzimmer (??) und macht sie nicht mal auf?