PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Frauen bauen einen PC: eine Anleitung

up¦˛
2007-07-31, 14:31:15
Ganz witzig und nett gemacht!
A Woman's Primer for Building Her Own Computer - Part I
The computer world has known for a long time that girls are to be taken seriously. Games can be ridiculously fun and appeal to everyone. And it's not just about The Sims and Bejeweled; girls want to grab a lightsaber or don platemail and save the world from Oblivion just as much as boys do, so what's stopping us from building our own computers?
I leave you with a note for the guys reading this:

Have you ever noticed the other gender go all glass-eyed and distant when you're talking about how you shaved a second off your 1M SuperPi count just by using premium thermal grease, flashing to a new BIOS version, and tightening down some FSB latencies? Do we then say, "No, go on, I really am interested?" Send this along. Because everyone has something to gain from a little premium thermal grease.
http://www.thetechlounge.com/article/430-1/A+Womans+Primer+for+Building+Her+Own+Computer+Part+I/

Radeonfreak
2007-07-31, 14:37:34
Mist.Warum habe ich diese Anleitung nicht gehabt als ich letztens meinen PC zusammengebaut habe. ;)

up¦˛
2007-07-31, 14:44:18
Man(-n) lernt ja (auch) nie aus... :wink:

tombman
2007-07-31, 14:47:10
Gut geschrieben, zb

Video cards (also called graphics cards) deserve extra attention. They vary in performance (and price) from "well at least it's not onboard video" to "wow he must be compensating for something." ;D;D