PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Xbox 360 - Microsoft holt die Bannkeule wieder raus

senator
2007-11-21, 12:34:53
Wie man auf Xbox-Scene lesen kann werden absofort wieder Boxen gebannt, auch welche mit der neuesten Firmware.
Quelle : http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EEAVyEFuFyZuyXdjmt.php

MarcWessels
2007-11-21, 12:39:41
Können die denn die mit diesem Ghost-Modus (oder wie der heisst) überhaupt finden?

senator
2007-11-21, 12:44:30
Bin mich grad bei Xbox Scene am durchwurschteln...so genau wie und woran die das erkennen wess man wohl immer noch nicht.

Mark
2007-11-21, 12:45:25
Können die denn die mit diesem Ghost-Modus (oder wie der heisst) überhaupt finden?

microsoft ist immedr im vorteil, da sie ja ihre xbox kennen. leute die modfirmwares erstellen, kennen das system das hintersteckt ja nicht, also wirds nie eine 100%ige sicherheit geben

aber anscheinend werden auch leute ohne modifikationen (fehl)gebannt:
http://forums.xbox.com/16846984/ShowPost.aspx
das forum wird schon fast überflutet von leuten die sich nichts zu schulden gekommen lassen haben

TheCounter
2007-11-21, 12:48:40

Ich glaube die können alles finden. Außer man hat einen Chip installiert den man ausschalten kann. Wobei ich mir nicht mal hier sicher bin das die das dann nicht doch finden...

Das wird wohl immer so weiter gehen.

Mark
2007-11-21, 13:00:02
Ich glaube die können alles finden. Außer man hat einen Chip installiert den man ausschalten kann. Wobei ich mir nicht mal hier sicher bin das die das dann nicht doch finden...

Das wird wohl immer so weiter gehen.

chip bringt wohl rein garnichts, denn die box loggt alle tätigkeiten mit

GetDuff
2007-11-21, 13:05:30
GUT SO!

Nucka
2007-11-21, 13:09:28
Ist aber normal das vor dem großem Update wieder so eine Nachricht kommt !!

War letztens auch so !!

Also nicht wundern wenn das große Bannen wieder los geht!!

HolyMoses
2007-11-21, 13:17:30
was muß man den machen um gebannt zu werden?
ich weiß, blöde frage;(

Gouvernator
2007-11-21, 13:18:07
Ich denke mal das MS irgendein Skript nutzt. Das wie eine Anfrage aussieht ähnlich wie Spieleupdates. Zack hat man neben einem Update Information gesendet.
Ich glaube es sind nur direkt MS online Spiele betroffen, die Infrastruktur für solches Spionieren ist einfach zu "wertvoll" um in Spielen von anderen Publishern zu verstecken, die Server sowieso.
Ich bin mal gespannt ob ich gebannt werde ich bin nämlich NICHT mit Halo3, Crackdown, GOW online gewesen.

MungoKang
2007-11-21, 14:43:43
Gut so, wer online zocken will kauft das Original.

Mark
2007-11-21, 14:47:54
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=630440&st=330

Just to make things simpler and sum things up:

1)Theory 1: if you mod your xbox right out of the box before connecting to live you wont get banned is FALSE (proven by many posts in this thread and the one before it when the first ban wave hit)

2)Theory 2: if you play games before their release date you will get banned: NOT TRUE AND COMPLETELY STUPID, game reviewers get games sometimes month before their release date so they can play them and review them, stores break release dates all of the time, not enough proof for MS to ban people.

3)Theory 3: If you only play fully stealth games on your 360 you will not get banned. Appears to be not true also, lots of people keep swearing that they've always used stealth backups. However; This theory should still be up for discussion because i simply don't really know/trust all of the people that are saying they only used fully stealth backups, they might not even know what their doing or what a fully stealth backup even means, or worse they might be using scene releases.

4)Theory 4: Microsoft keeps releasing "Trojan" release every now and then days before their release date, that are modified in some way to report back the consoles they ran off. IMHO this seams like a big possiblity. I've seen releases on the internet from no-name-one-hit-wonder groups sometimes months before their release dates, this way MS can make sure that they beat any other group that's trying to release a valid release online. However; people keep saying that they only used their own backups and they still got banned (which brings us back to the whole "do you trust what most people say on forums" issue). If you get banned because of this theory it's your own fault for using scene releases in the first place and probably pirating games.

5)Theory 5: You will not get banned if you disconnect the video cable while flashing your xbox 360: there simply isn't enough data to prove or disprove this theory so far. (i don't belive it's true anyways, people with connectivity kits got banned)

6)Theory 6: People who use multispeed firmware with speeds other than the default reading speed of the 360 will get banned: I don't trust multispeed firmware, but I've seen people with 12x firmware both banned and not banned, same goes for other speeds too. (they might have been banned for other reasons though, we should leave this theory for c4eva anyways, it should appear in his logs if something like this is being checked for)

7)Theory 7: Playing backups while ethernet cable is disconnected will not get you banned: Part of me wants to belive this theory, however alot of you belive that the 360 keeps logs and reports them back as soon as you connect to live. Again this should appear in c4eva's logs.

8)Theory 8: Microsoft has found a new hole in the stealth mechanism of iXtreme firmwares that are currently avalible: There's no way to tell for sure, let's leave this one for the people who are working on these firmwares.

9)Theory 9: if you don't use bitsetting you will get banned because you're backup is detectable: I personally always use bitsetting. But I belive that all stealth firmware spoof bitsetting too. Again, if MS is asking consoles to report back bitsettings; it should probably appear in c4eva's logs.

10)Theory 10: Final theory which I like to call the "Conspiracy" theory; People who are actually working on the firmware sold us out and are working for Microsoft: bullshit.

BTW; alot of people posting in this thread have like 1 post count and just joined today, I did not consider these people's reports in this evaluation. Someone just joins today and his first post is to tell us that he was not banned/banned because he played XXX or did XXX; for all we know you're just trying to throw us off. I only considered people who are regular XS members with atleast double digit post count.

I personally belive that Microsoft is using a combination of the above theories to ban people, and they're being really really smart about it by not banning people right away, collecting data and waiting for sometimes a month before actually banning them. The only way to know for sure how MS is actually banning people is for (1)an extremely clear hole/bug is found in c4eva's logs that leavs no place for doubt (2)a reliable source from the inside to tell us (highly unlikely, and even if they did it's not gonna be a public headline of XS's front page, it's going to be by directly contacting one of the guys working on the firmwares). experimenting on xbox 360s and setting up website for people to report their ban status will probably not help much because Microsoft doesn't ban people right away, they wait sometimes months before banning people, and also because Microsoft could be using multiple combinations of methods to detect modified firmwares. What we know for sure is that no one is safe, if you're not banned yet disconnect your 360 from live and don't even think about playing backups online/offline till someone figures this whole thing out.

Sorry for everyone who got banned, good luck to everyone who didn't yet, and thanks for c4eva for his work and putting up with MS's cat and mouse games.

sry für das lange zitat

Gouvernator
2007-11-21, 15:01:11
sry für das lange zitat
Alles klingt so simpel die ganzen Theorien. Viel zu simpel um wahr zu sein.
Ich glaube das M$ macht nach der guten alten Methode wenn das Programm und zwar die von Microsoft in passendem Moment (wenn man mit dem Spiel Online geht) nach Hause telefoniert.

Meine Xbox 360 ist erst kürzlich ans Internet angeklemmt worden ca. 1 Monat oder so; gleich zu Beginn geflasht noch nicht mal ein Spiel eingelegt 5.1 Ixtreme geflasht. Seit dem paar handvoll Spiele ausprobiert, richtig online gespielt nur mit SKATE. Falls ich gebannt werde dann hat MS echt was drauf... wenn nicht werde ich bevor ich eines der neueren M$ Spiele einlege immer den Kabel ziehen. Mal sehen wie lang das hält.

drexsack
2007-11-21, 15:04:00
Schockt ja auch nich so, hmm?

Da zocke ich doch lieber ganz normal alle Spiele online ;)

Gouvernator
2007-11-21, 15:07:25
Falls ihr Online zockt und irgendwelche Updates im Zeitraum vor und nach der Veröffentlichung von dem Großen Update kommen sagt hier bescheid... speziell PGR4.

GetDuff
2007-11-21, 15:21:09
Du kannst es auch nicht lassen, oder?