Anmelden

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Weis jemand was bei laptopvideo2go.com los ist?

monstar-x
2007-12-04, 01:31:20
jemand eine Ahnung?

Raff
2007-12-04, 01:36:49
Steht doch alles da:

Current Status

Visitors, we are sorry, however, the site has experienced some difficulties.
We've grown too big for our old server and are in the processing of another shift.

[UPDATE I]
How ever we await the startup of a new Dedicated server, the process has been started
The new server has made us dig deep into our own pockets, any help with donations how ever small will be greatly appreciated.
Check back often for any new developments
The new server will be much better to dish out what we do best.

[UPDATE II]
New upcoming server stats
Dual Xeon CPU's
4GB RAM
2 x73GB SCSI HD's
100Mb/s Uplink

Thanks for the kind folk so far and possible ones, the donations will help to keep the server live now that it should be setup next week.

[UPDATE III]
After more issues with current host, we are on the way with new one, just awaiting the server setup
The donation response has been awsome, I should able pay for 3 more months from the start while it's on special.
All the responss has renewed my enthusiasm (was touch and go for ahile there) to keep going and make LV2go an even better place, a huge thanks to Teraphy for the on going support.
Now just to hear from the planet when the server has been created, then we'll go live

[UPDATE IV]
Things seem to happening over @ The Planet, tickets are opening and closing, more things to look and lets hope tomorrow a server is born and we start to get the place back up..

MfG,
Raff

monstar-x
2007-12-06, 16:31:50
Steht doch alles da:

MfG,
Raff

Stand vor ein paar Stunden bzw. gestern noch nicht da. Da wurde man auf das Forum weitergeleitet das ebenfalls nur 404 produziert.