PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : EVGA tauscht 680i->780i

TheBrother
2007-12-17, 22:58:57
Moin,

Wie ich erfahren habe tauscht EVGA für 79 EUR das 680i zu einem 780i über das StepUP Programm. Man muss nur sein Board auf der EVGA Seite registriert haben und die original Rechnung besitzen.
Link: http://www.evga.com/680iupgrade/
FAQ dazu:

Terms & Conditions / FAQ:
* What EVGA Motherboard part numbers qualify for the program?
122-CK-NF68-XX - (XX denotes the different packing types)
122-CK-NF68-RX WILL NOT be eligible for this promotion as this was sold as a recertified product.

How long does EVGA take to process my request once they receive my motherboard?
EVGA's average processing time is 2-3 business days

I own more than (1)one 122-CK-NF68-XX, can I upgrade more than one?
Yes, as long as you have an invoice for the purchase and you are the original owner then you can upgrade your product.

I have made modifications to my 680i motherboard (i.e. conformal coating, hardware modifications, etc), is my motherboard still eligible?
No, modified motherboards will not be eligible.

I purchased my product from EBAY, do I qualify?
Products purchased from EBAY are NOT eligible for this promotion.

Will EVGA offer cross shipping for this upgrade program?
There will be NO cross shipping option for this program.

When will my new 780i Board Ship?
You will be placed in a queue and once EVGA has product available you will be notified via email to ship your board to EVGA. Once EVGA receives your board, you will be charged and the new 780i board will be shipped.

When will my credit card be charged?
You will be charged once EVGA receives your motherboard in like new condition.

Will this require a proof of purchase?
Yes, as part of the registration/approval processes you will need to upload a copy of your original invoice.

What if I did an RMA do I use the original invoice?
Yes, if you have done an RMA you will still be required to upload a copy of your original purchase invoice, NOT the RMA invoice from EVGA.

Can I select a faster shipping method?
Yes you will have the option to select a faster shipping method, but you will be responsible for the cost difference.

What do I need to send in with my package?
You will need to ship back the motherboard plus all accessories that you received with your original purchase

What if I am missing some accessories, will I be charged?
There will be an additional $15 at the discretion of the EVGA RMA department when the product is received and processed.

When should I ship my product back to EVGA?
You will receive an email with your RMA number with shipping instructions when we have product allocated for you.

Your website says backorder, should I still send in my motherboard when I get the RMA number?
Yes, by receiving this RMA number EVGA has allocated a product upgrade for you and is ready to recieve your motherboard.

I have EVGA Bucks can I use them?
Per the terms and conditions of the EVGA Bucks, they are not valid with any other promotion or offer.

This program is not valid with any other offers or promotions.

EVGA reserves the right to terminate or cancel this promotion at anytime.

Gruß

TheBrother

Fritte
2007-12-17, 23:09:35
dafür auch nur einen Cent zu nehmen ist schon ne Frechheit, rein rechtlich müssen die Hersteller ihre zugesicherten Eigenschaften einhalten und das tun sie eben nicht

Chrisch
2007-12-17, 23:11:45
dafür auch nur einen Cent zu nehmen ist schon ne Frechheit, rein rechtlich müssen die Hersteller ihre zugesicherten Eigenschaften einhalten und das tun sie eben nicht
Was haben die denn zugesichert?

Seitens Hersteller hieß es nur "45nm Penryn Support", dieser Begriff wurde wohl bewusst gewählt...

eraser-x
2007-12-18, 00:21:52
ja das der begriff so gewählt wurde ist schon klar aber es steht kein j und kein nein ;)
sprich ja auch quad´s oder nein keine quad´s ;)

mal schauen was da noch passiert

mfg

Fritte
2007-12-18, 00:36:04
Was haben die denn zugesichert?

Seitens Hersteller hieß es nur "45nm Penryn Support", dieser Begriff wurde wohl bewusst gewählt...

Sehr schön, da der Begriff nicht eingeschränkt wurde, muss er automatisch generalisiert gelten, also für alle Modelle :up:
Deutscher Verbraucherschutz lässt grüßen :uup:

Gast
2007-12-18, 00:42:05
Penryn soso.

Gerade ein Penryn wird am ehesten nicht in den LGA 775 passen. :)

Aber recht hast du schon, bei dem Schriftzug 45nm Support glaubt doch auch niemand ernsthaft, das eine 45nm AMD CPU reinpasst.

Gast
2007-12-23, 12:35:34
Penryn soso.

Gerade ein Penryn wird am ehesten nicht in den LGA 775 passen. :)

Aber recht hast du schon, bei dem Schriftzug 45nm Support glaubt doch auch niemand ernsthaft, das eine 45nm AMD CPU reinpasst.

Lieber Herr vor mir:
Wieso sollte der Penry nicht in den LGA775 passen? Dafür wurde er gemacht.
Erst denken, dann schreiben