PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hitman 4 - Spiel speichern nur direkt in der Mission, bei Neustart alles weg?

msilver
2008-05-28, 07:04:48
hi
meine freundin spielt hitman 4 und immer wenn sie mal den rechner bzw das spiel aus macht und wieder anfängt, ist ihr spielstand weg.

normal? kann man da was gegen machen? sie spielt auf "leicht".

lg
maik

Andi_669
2008-05-28, 07:36:13
hi
meine freundin spielt hitman 4 und immer wenn sie mal den rechner bzw das spiel aus macht und wieder anfängt, ist ihr spielstand weg.

normal? kann man da was gegen machen? sie spielt auf "leicht".

lg
maik
Man kann nur abgeschlossene Missionen Speichern,
die Spielstände die man in der Mission anlegen kann, Funktioniren nur während die Mission läuft,
wenn ich es richtig in Erinnerung habe.

msilver
2008-05-28, 07:37:47
weis jemand ob es einen trick gibt diese zu behalten?

danke dir für die antwort!

Mephisto
2008-05-28, 08:13:18
Ja, soweit ich mich erinnere, kann man das Spiel minimieren, und die wegkopieren.
* My savegames have disappeared after I restarted the game?
Unfortunately, that's how the save system in HBM works. Your progress is only saved per mission. In other words, all saves that you make during a mission will be lost once you restart the game.

If you're planning to exit the game -- for example, in the middle of a mission -- and want to keep your saved game, you may attempt the following workaround:
o Save your game.
o Pause the game (ESC)
o Press Alt+Tab to switch to Windows Desktop
o In Windows Exlorer, locate the directory:
Code:

C:\Documents and Settings\{windows user}\My Documents\Hitman Blood Money\{profile name}\

o Copy savegame files (i.e. all files in that directory except Profile.pro and settings.dat)
o Paste the files to a different location (i.e. c:\)
o Alt+Tab back to the game. You can exit the game now.

To restore your progress when restarting the game:
o Start the game and restart the mission you were playing.
o Save your game (it doesn't matter where)
o Pause the game (ESC)
o Press Alt+Tab to switch to Windows Desktop
o Locate the directory where you copied the original savegame files and place them back into:
Code:

C:\Documents and Settings\{windows user}\My Documents\Hitman Blood Money\{profile name}\

You may be asked to overwrite some files, select OK.
o Alt-tab back to the game, and resume the game.
o Now, hit ESC and Load Game. You should be able to load your old save.
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=60590

msilver
2008-05-28, 08:22:04
DANKE!