Anmelden

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : MP3 Player bis 35€ gesucht

GBWolf
2008-06-04, 20:18:07
Hallo zusammen,

Ich suche einen möglichst guten MP3 Player im günstigen Sektor. Preis bis 35€ (korrigiere) 45€, es legt noch jemand mit an :).

Wichtig ist eigentlich nur eins, die Soundqualität :) natürlich sollte es auch sonst kein Schrott sein, aber lieber etwas weniger speicher, wenn dafür der Sound besser ist und auch die Bedienbarkeit sollte gut sein.

Bin mal auf eure Vorschläge gespannt, Freitag muss ichn spätestens kaufen, soll ein GEburtstagsgeschenk sein.

Viele Grüße
der Wolf

Zafi
2008-06-06, 17:11:05
Mach die Hörprobe im Saturn/Mediamarkt... den gerade bei MP3-Playern gibt es keine Referenz. Was der eine gut findet, ist für den anderen eine Katastrophe.

DarkFox
2008-06-06, 17:23:06
Der Sandisk Sansa Clip http://geizhals.at/deutschland/?fs=sansa+clip&in=&x=0&y=0 soll eine gute Soundqualität haben.

Sound Quality

SanDisk touts in the press release that the Clip is “…one of the best sounding MP3 players on the market.” I own a majority share of the MP3 players on the market and I would say that statement is pretty accurate.

I discuss in many of my reviews that most consumers will not be able to tell the difference in sound quality since they don’t spend any money on headphones. This is still the case with the Clip: you will not be able to distinguish the sound quality difference if you are using the stock earbuds or modestly upgraded headphones. The difference will, however, be revealed once you plug in a nice set of phones.

On the go I rock a pair of Future Sonics Atrios M5’s ($200 MSRP) and they can reveal a lot about the quality of your audio source, so I demand a player that will keep up. Lately, I have found a good match with the Toshiba Gigabeat T400 and Cowon iAudio 7, being that they have enough clarity and warmth when paired with the Atrios. Those two players, compared to the Clip, had a slight advantage, noticeably with the bit more clarity in the midbass and highs. Keep in mind this comparison was done with very critical listening with 320kbps MP3s along with the use of my Sennheiser HD650’s.

The bottom line is that the Clip can run with the higher end players and is more than acceptable to use with a $100+ set of headphones.

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2007/10/sandisk-sansa-clip-review.php

Im Forum von AbI steht auch einiges darüber.