PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Wii - JuOn - der Fluch, is dasn witz?

MaiKi
2009-12-11, 21:12:06
hatte mir vor 2 tagen JuOn geholt und war anfangs eigentlich ziemlich angetan vond em spielprinzip auch wenn es keinen hohen wiederspielwert hat...

aber ist das ding wirklich nach 4 missionen gegessen? das is dochn witz? viele demos sind größer :mad:

hat das spiel denn noch jemand und kann mir sagen ob es noch irgendwie viele versteckte lvl oder so gibt?!

DeMarco
2009-12-11, 23:07:39
Die gute Nachricht: Ja, es gibt einen versteckten Level.

Und hier die schlechte:

But wait! Aren't there five episodes? Why yes, there are! I've forgotten to mention the big finale, a fully-realized Sakei house from the film. I forgot because I never saw it. You see, in order to see that fifth episode, the end of the freaking game, you have to collect a bunch of tiny little pieces of documents throughout the four episodes. These are extremely small, aren't highlighted in any way, and sometimes only appear after specific events happen. Did I mention that bugs sometimes keep said events from happening?

I spent three additional hours, using a walkthrough translated from Japanese, trying to find all these. I finally gave up. Fighting the controls and searching for items that have no bearing on the plot just wasn't worth seeing the finale.

Most important, it's an absolute insult to the consumer to force them to go through hell just to see the entire game they purchased. When your product is this short, with this little value, it makes me downright angry.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/reviews/ju-on-the-grudge-haunted-house-simulator-video-game

drexsack
2009-12-12, 09:17:18
Haha, schönes Ding, das klingt ja echt übel. Schnell wieder verkaufen würd ich sagen ;)

MaiKi
2009-12-12, 17:24:37
oder die herausforderung im "finden der versteckten dokumenten" sehen ;)
naja zum glück war es kein full price game...
werds dann wohl mal kurz versuchen mit dem extra lvl und dann gehts ab in die grotte ;(
schade da hätte man viel draus machen können wie ich finde, nette idee gewesen