PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : WinXP - Desktop problem

kalebaha
2010-08-09, 17:11:31
Im pretty stupid when it comes to things about computers.
i know a little bit but this is just beyond me i dont know if its a hardware problem software problem or what.

But i reformatted and reinstalled Windows xp Home SP2 due to virus problem, sumhow got a virus and it $#@^#@ over my computer and i wasnt able to access internet, download nearly anything, or even system restore... so i reinstalled the windows and thought that i will just start all over again,

but wen i tried to set up internet nothing would work...still... i went to device manager and said that everything was working except: Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, RAID Controller, RAID Controller.

They all show yellow bubble with exclamation mark in them and i try update, reinstall and watever but i cant cause no internet... i have no othr CDs other than the windows xp home SP2 disk.

i know my computer works with my internet cause it was working... before the virus.
i dont know much about the desktop because my dad is the person who gave it to me and always messed with it.

patrese993
2010-08-09, 18:21:33
win XP doesn't recognize my ethernet controllers either. You just need drivers for them. What mainboard do you have?