PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Denkfehler bei mir oder Wargaming Support ?

LeXTul
2017-04-09, 16:10:01
Hi Forum,

mein Problem sind 100% CPU Last auf allen 12 physikalischen cores eines Xeon E5-2670 v3 sobald ich World of Warships starte. Im Hafen, wo nix zu berechnen ist, im Gefecht, überall.

https://ark.intel.com/de/products/81709/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E5-2670-v3-30M-Cache-2_30-GHz

Ich fühle mich veralbert aber evtl habe ich ja einen Denkfehler. Wie seht ihr das ? Hier mal die Kommunikation zu meinem Ticket.

Ticket #XXX

Kategorie:
World of Warships
Abteilung:
Client-Problem

If i start the game, mya CPU load gos directly to 100%.
I have a Precision T7910 with a Xeon E5-2670 v3 XPU so 12 cores.
Hyperthreading is disables. The game uses 11 cores at 100% and 1 core at 60 to 80%.
If you google for that picture, people have thos problems since 1.5 years:
https://www.google.com/search?q=world+of+warships+high+CPU+load

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JXXX WXXX 7. März 2017 13:24

Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting us.
We apologize for the delay in our answer, as we are currently experiencing high amounts of requests.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing such high load on the CPU on your PC. It is indeed peculiar
that it is so unusually high, but as long as everything is working as intended,
this should not be of any difference.
Have in mind that resources are there to be used and thus you needn't worry that it is higher,
as long as this doesn't cause any issues. :)

I wish you a wonderful day and much success on the battlefield!

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

JXXX WXXX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My CPU has a TDP of 120W and the game has a bug where it uses all 12 cores.
And i have to pay my own power bill. The support answer was to ignore the bug.
Judge how good i would rate the customer support.
expect this, have a wonderfull day too and thanks for the funny game.

DXXX BXXX 7. März 2017 14:20

Hello XXX,

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming Support for your request.

We checked your details you send us you are having this issues of high usage since
the Top Speed of your processors is only 2,3 Ghz from which the game is in need of
at least 2,7 Ghz. Please note that due to the fact that you set your PC to
extreme high settings you are running your chips to the max. Since your processor is having
a Turbo Speed mode of 3,1 Ghz which allows the game to run in the first place, you are always
in the "overload" mode.

I hope that we could at least explain your problem to your satisfaction even when we are
aware that you are not fully satisfied. If there are other questions left, that you do not
hesitate to contact us again so we can solve them together.

If I can help you in any further cases, don´t hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

DXXX BXXX

Hi DXXX, thanks for a more technical look at it.
I can set the game graphics to the lowest possible details and i still have 100% CPU load.
In loading screens, in the Port where nothing happens, everywhere.
2.3GHz is only base clock like you wrote. All the 12 cores clock around 3GHz when playing
and CPU load is close to 100% also in the port. This is whith no other game.
WoT, GTA5, Shadow Warrior 2 etc. , all that games work like expected.
So the problem is not running games which need single thread power.
The game runs normal but the fans of the CPU are annoying and the power bill will be much higher.
This is why i thought we can debug that bug somehow.
Running the game in verbose mode to diagnose why its consuming that much CPU.
Do you want me to set the game to lowest details and re-run your log-collector ?

JXXX SXXX 11. März 2017 17:18

Dear commander,

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming Support again.

Single core performance is crucial for our titles and we do not discuss other titles since
they may have different optimisations (multi thread and GPU related). This reaction is known
to multi core CPUs running to low single thread performance, as explained before.

If you have any further questions or requests do not hesitate to contact us again.
Otherwise: Good luck on the battlefield!

Kind regards,

JXXX SXXX

konkretor
2017-04-09, 19:11:35
passiert das selbe auch mit World of Tanks?

Dazu wenn du im Taskmanager dem Spiel nur 1 oder 2 Kerne zuweißt sind diese dann auch bei 100%

Welches OS und welche Graka?

Welche Progs hast du sonst noch nebenher laufen?

Sonst nimm mal ne extra Platte und installiert genau das drauf was du brauchst, also OS+Treiber sowie Warships und schaue mal ob es wirklich an der Hardware liegt.

Ich habe hier einen Xeon Haswell 4 Cores + HT und konnte so etwas nicht beobachten

Blackland
2017-04-09, 19:24:05
Ist bei mir in Battleship im Hafen identisch. Saumäßig schlechte Performance, im Spiel selber alles auf ULTRA und läuft ....

i7 7700k, GTX1060, 32 GB DDR4 RAM

The Unknown
2017-04-09, 21:01:22
Ryzen 1700X
Asus Prime X370-Pro
16GB DDR4
Bios 0515 (aktuell)

Mit Energieprofil "Ryzen Balanced" haben all 16 Threads Auslastung, im Hafen. Aber ein einzelner auf Dauer nicht mehr als 50%.
Mit Ausbalanciert gehen augenscheinlich bis zu 3 Threads auf 0% runter aber nicht wirklich dauerhaft.

...vor Jahren haben wir bei WG gemeckert wegen Multicoresupport und jetzt wo es klappt... soll einer verstehen.:biggrin:

derF
2017-04-10, 00:18:47
Was passiert mit Framelimiter?
Wenn du so auf deine Stromrechnung achtest, hast du das schon getestet?

LeXTul
2017-04-10, 01:08:28
Nope aber das teste ich mal.