PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : NBA Live 2002 PC = RIP

Andre
2001-11-05, 18:32:25
Ich kann es ja gar nicht glauben:

I had no idea that EA Sports canceled NBA Live 2002 for the PC. I recently found that out today. I couldn't believe it. I was waiting for this title for the PC for awhile now. I picked it up for the Playstation 2 though. I'm asking my contact at EA for more information on what was the reason of canceling it for the PC. Unofficial word that I found out was:

NBA Live 2002 was canceled for a completely new engine and graphics overhaul for next years release. EA Sports wasn't to thrilled with the outcome of the PC version so has instead canceled this years NBA Live 2002 in favor for a completely new engine for the 2003 release due out next year.

I have also called up Electronics Boutique, Softare Etc. and Babbages to find out if it was still coming out. I was told that the game was deleted from their computers not to long ago and no word was given to them saying why it was deleted. Once I get word from my friend at EA, I'll post the remarks.

So ein Scheiss und ich hatte mich schon so auf das Comeback von MJ gefreut :(

moncheeba
2001-11-05, 18:52:47
OH GOTT!
DAS IST DOCH JETZT NICHT WIRKLICH WAHR,ODER???
WARUM NUR? WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM?