PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : compro fx 5800 600mhz chip\1ghz ram takt!

cl55amg
2003-04-10, 02:45:32
eine neue firma (compro)hat ne fx 5800 mit alternativer kühlung rausgebracht die 600 mhz chip und 1ghz ram takt schafft.
anscheinend ohne hitzeprobleme...
der neue detonaor liest sogar die chiptemperatur aus...wusste ich ja garnicht.sie ist laut aber lange nicht so laut wie der sch**** fx flow...

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=6297480

http://www.octools.com/index.cgi?caller=articles/compro/poladyne/fx5800/fx5800_8.html

vielleicht gehts wieder langsam bergauf mit nv...(hoffentlich)
weiss jemand wo man die herkriegt?

-X-
2003-04-10, 02:52:38
'The Compro Poladyne FX 5800 is the first available GeForce 5800FX (NV30) GPU in the New Zealand market. nVidia fans has been waiting for this card for so long now and I'm sure a lot would be happy with this. It may not be the FX Ultra card which a lot of the extreme gamers loyal to nVidia are dying for, but this is truly welcomed by those who cannot wait any longer.'...wie teuer isn ausflug nach neu-seeland?:D

-X-
2003-04-10, 03:06:31
'However saying that, when placed inside a case with 4 case fans and a high performance CPU HSF, the card's noise is very tolerable and sometimes unnoticeable. Inside a quiet system, you got yourself a screamer. Another important thing that I would point out is that it produces so much heat that touching the heatsink will burn your fingers. That's how hot it is. It will also raise your system's overall temperature by about 3-5°C which is what I experienced. Now I also understand why a seperate molex connector is needed to power this beast. It is so power hungry that I had to change my 400w power supply to my other 430w one cause the system shuts down a few times while benchmarking. After replacing the power supply though everything went well again without any more problems. It is written in the manual that you need at least a 350w to be able to run the card properly. However, this would be a case to case basis depending on the other hardware that you might be running on your system as well.' -> wer sich nen tft kauft,wegen dem stromaspekt und dann das teil,hat sie nicht mehr alle.außerdem die sache mit den gehäuselüftern und dem cpu-lüfter lol...dieses review zeigt wieder,was bisher bekannt und kritisiert wurde,nur diesmal kann man die fx5800(keine ultra)scheinbar gut übertakten...

Unregistered
2003-04-10, 13:37:51
Originally posted by -X-
'The Compro Poladyne FX 5800 is the first available GeForce 5800FX (NV30) GPU in the New Zealand market. nVidia fans has been waiting for this card for so long now and I'm sure a lot would be happy with this. It may not be the FX Ultra card which a lot of the extreme gamers loyal to nVidia are dying for, but this is truly welcomed by those who cannot wait any longer.'...wie teuer isn ausflug nach neu-seeland?:D

geht das hier auch auf Deutsch ;-)

MFG
BlueRaven

Radeonator
2003-04-10, 14:03:34
Ergo: Wenn man eh ein sehr Lautes Sys hat hört man sie kaum :bonk: ansonsten ist sie sehr laut und wird kochend heiss...ganz toll, ist ja viel besser als alles andere ;D